BPI Sports Whey Whey HD is a blend of ultra-premium
whey protein isolates and concentrates. Taken after a
workout, it supports muscle growth and recovery, but
it can also be used as a meal replacement by those
trying to lose weight. Whey protein isolates are pure,
fast-absorbing proteins that fuel and repair muscles
quickly, maximizing lean muscle growth, increasing
protein synthesis and speeding up the recovery
process. Whey protein concentrates digest slowly,
helping the recovery and muscle-building process
continue long after your workout. Whey HD is third-
party laboratory tested. That means that what’s on
the label is what’s actually in the bottle
block of muscle. Whey HD”‘ contains whey protein
isolates and concentrates that absorb quickly to
help build and maintain lean muscle.
RECOVERY: Whey HDW contains 5g of naturally
occurring branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs)
that support muscle repair, muscle recovery and
may prevent muscle soreness.
HIGH-QUALITY PROTEIN: Every scoop of Whey
HDW contains 25g of high-quality, laboratory-
tested whey protein with no maltodextrin or fillers.
SUPERIOR TASTE: This delicious protein powder
mixes easily, with no chalky aftertaste. Enjoy a
rich, smooth, creamy shake, no matter which
flavor you choose!
About this item
- Whey HD is an ultra-premium muscle building protein powder
- This protein formula features multiple quality whey protein resulting in a nutritious and multi-functional protein supplement
- Each shake whey HD contains 25 grams of protein, no less than 5.5 grams of BCAA and only 1 gram of sugar
- Whey HD includes a unique enzyme formulation to support the digestion of protein, and delivers 5 grams of branched chain amino acids per serving
- Mix 1 scoop in 5 to 6 Oz cold water immediately after workout